Cleveland Browns Polish Boy Burger
My Cleveland Browns-inspired burger draws on the influence of Eastern European cuisine, as well as good old American French fries! For my Polish Boy burger, I sear a beef patty, then top it with a helping of Kielbasa, a handful of fries, and a pile of coleslaw.Ingredients
- Hamburger bun
- ½ pound of ground beef
- French Fries
- Cole Slaw
- 2 slices Cheddar cheese
- BBQ Sauce (optional)
- Form a dimpled ground beef patty and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Cut a Kielbasa sausage in half, lengthwise.
- Heat an oiled pan to medium-high.
- Cook patty and Kielbasa at the same time in the same heated, oiled pan.
- Flip the meats and add cheese to the patty.
- Top the patty with the Kielbasa. This will melt the cheese.
- Turn off the stove heat. Remove patty from pan and let rest.
- Place burger on bun.
- Add fries on top of burger.
- Top it off with cole slaw.
- Place top bun and cut the sandwich in half.
To add a tangy twist, smother your Polish Boy Burger in BBQ sauce!
Comments (5 )